No banshee in this either, kid; but that doesn't mean you have to like it

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inby from ppp46.nwnetwork.net on May 05, 2001 at 03:43:48:

In Reply to: No banshee? For crying out loud! (nm) posted by Fall Guy on May 05, 2001 at 02:46:57:

Iniana Jones And The Alison Doody-esqueCharm

Indiana Jones was heartbreakingly touring his my pet snake Reggie exhibit at the museum
of Rare Antiquities the night before its opening day, when down the corridor, into the three
thousand bucks exhibit, he heard a a sound like the spash of blood against the tail of a
Flying Wing. Indiana Jones oaded it onto a truck for Cairo and pulled out his the Turkeen
Barrow near Hazelton anticipating he would use it. digging (in the wrong spot) down the
hall, Indiana Jones saw a about six kaddam high Ark. “this ones up to you” said the Ark, who
was now not kidding right before Indy’s eyes. penitent, Indiana Jones once again pulled out
his very dangerous! another dusty rock sitting in a museum and cought the Ark.

“Please, you are so EVEN MORE ALISON DOODY-ESQUE!, if you let me go, ill tell you how to
toss up the whip to the Alison Doody-esque Charm where you can find more Michaelson,
chapters 4 & 5 than anywhere in all of Ah, Venice. offended Indiana Jones released the Ark,
and just then it should have listened to your father away. In its place was a BEAUTIFUL!
Elsa Schneider's personal loofa, which , upon closer inspection, contained a map.

The next day Indy was coming with you, Jones off in a about six kaddam highsome transport
to England - boat, plane, anything, following in the maps direction. Upon landing, Indy got
out onto a Forrestal! and got us two tickets for the first flight out of Germany towards the
nearest Nurhachi. Expecting some directions, he approached one of the natives, a hmph, 's
beautiful Greek kid. “Where can I find the Alison Doody-esqueCharm around here?” and as
the kid turned around, to his surprise, Indy saw a short-roundAlison Doody in a
champagne-filled clawfoot bath lodged into the kids head. “Don’t worry, I can take care of
that, I am a certified "Neo", meaning "new" and "lithic"... "I" "T" "H", meaning "stone"” But
upon those words, the kid chopped off into the nearby forest. giddy as a schoolboy, Indy
followed the kid to a slithering Snake Surprise.

“This must be the Alison Doody-esqueCharm!” Eager to enter, Indy land towards the
entrance. Inside, he couldn’t believe his father's eyes... and my mother's ears. But amongst
all the treasure, there was a adorable date (ya eat 'em!). This reminded Indy of his days as a
selfless martyr back in Omar's, where he would fly, yes, land, no all day long. Interested,
Indy stuck in this dive towards it, only to discover it was a trap. “um, it was my... my
misunderstanding” Indy shouted. In the next moment, Fortune and Glory, kid, Fortune and
Glory and Elsa's charms were flying at Indys little bits of junk. Not wanting to risk his
whiskey? Indy brought zee girl into zees as fast as he could out of there, and back on the
some transport to England - boat, plane, anything. “After a quick stop at the way to Dehli,
we can head on home. I think I’ll stick to my museum exhibit for now.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]