Indy-Web.com - The End of the Line?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richiana Jones from host213-122-77-160.btinternet.com on May 05, 2001 at 18:20:45:

Due to very unforseen circumstances, Indy-Web.com is now for sale

Between my enjoyment of running the site, and all the improvements that were planned I am very sad to say that I will no longer be able to run Indy-Web.com. A very important person in my life has metaphorically thrown down the gauntlet after putting up with almost 2 years of my hobby, and almost 1 year of Indy-Web.com.

The site will go up for sale on eBay for five days as from next Saturday, and I am looking for a caring person to take the helm of my baby. The new owner will recieve all rights that I currently own on the site. The new owner will recieve full details of these upon purchase (The important bits will be published on eBay though).

For me, this is like cutting off an arm - but it has to be done. And the staff at the site, don't worry, I want the winning bidder's assurance that those that pull their weight will stay with the site. You might see my name from time to time, since I don't want to completely sever myself from the site, but I can no longer be an active part of it

For the rest of you... I will not be leaving the site unattended, I will still be watching over the site until ownership switches hands.

If you want to make a private offer - e-mail me with your Details, Age, a serious offer and prefered payment method (either UK Sterling Cash, UK Sterling Cheque, Visa, Mastercard or International Money order).

The site will not go on public auction if I recieve good enough offers.

Please, Don't ask me what sort of figure I'm looking at... make an offer, and I'll tell you if it is good enough... otherwise, wait for the auction.

Regards - Richiana Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]