My bad, april then. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 206-14-111-53.dialup.microweb.net on May 07, 2001 at 10:44:41:

In Reply to: Scorpion King didn't start shooting until a few weeks ago (nm) posted by MK on May 07, 2001 at 10:22:10:

: :
: : I was really looking forward to the mummy prequel that was supposed to come out this december. It began filming in March, and apparently the shortened time for FX made the december date impossible, so it's been pushed back to next summer. I guess we'll have to wait an extra six months to find out why Mathayus was willing to sacrifice his soul to get that one city destroyed.

: : This sucks, as this December with the exeptions of the Lord of the Rings and maybe A.I. or harry potter (you can see how desperate I am for watchable movies) there basically are no good movies. And of course, january through march will have the usual round of crap.

: : Indy is still king, but we need another one!! Or at least, we need Lucas to start releasing all indy material in dvd format.

: : California Mike

: : p.s., is it just me, or has hollywood been stricken with trilogy fever? I.E., SW prequels, the mummy, scream, lord of the rings, unbreakable, and crocodile dundee.

: : p.p.s. anyone who hasn't had a chance to see Memento, go see it. It is absolutely incredible, and a far better movie than anything else in theatres.

: : Go indy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]