Re: Hmm. . . Maybe we should submit these to Lucas. He seems to need some prodding as far as script ideas go. . .

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doc from spider-tf053.proxy.aol.com on May 07, 2001 at 13:23:08:

In Reply to: I finnally made this. It takes awhile, but check it out, and be sure to copy and paste your own story....... It really isnt supposed to make sense ( and I hope there arnt any bugs) posted by Indy Andrew Jones on May 05, 2001 at 00:50:58:

Indiana Jones And The termite-ridden whitewall tire

Indiana Jones was easily touring his table leg exhibit at the museum of lampshades the night before its opening day, when down the corridor, into the human liver exhibit, he heard a metallic scraping. Indiana Jones knelt and pulled out his key anticipating he would use it. Wheezing down the hall, Indiana Jones saw a silky gecko. “Pull my finger” said the gecko, who was now falling right before Indy’s eyes. Ripshit, Indiana Jones once again pulled out his stained bookend and cought the gecko.

“Please, you are so shag carpeted, if you let me go, ill tell you how to cook to the termite-ridden whitewall tire where you can find more barbecue grills than anywhere in all of Oval Office. Mildly annoyed Indiana Jones released the gecko, and just then it painted away. In its place was a worthless .9mm handgun, which , upon closer inspection, contained a map.

The next day Indy was reading off in a mildewy unicycle, following in the maps direction. Upon landing, Indy got out onto a deadbolt and drove towards the nearest rope ladder. Expecting some directions, he approached one of the natives, a chrome plated luxurious dude. “Where can I find the termite-ridden whitewall tire around here?” and as the dude turned around, to his surprise, Indy saw a rusty rock lodged into the kids head. “Don’t worry, I can take care of that, I am a certified ambulance chasing attorney” But upon those words, the kid pivoted into the nearby forest. underwhelmed, Indy followed the kid to a leatherbound plate glass window.

“This must be the termite-ridden whitewall tire!” Eager to enter, Indy hobbled towards the entrance. Inside, he couldn’t believe his earlobe. But amongst all the treasure, there was a faded railing. This reminded Indy of his days as a senator back in Kuala Lumpur, where he would scratch all day long. Interested, Indy slept towards it, only to discover it was a trap. “Son of a bitch” Indy shouted. In the next moment, Steinways and suits of armor were flying at Indys toenail. Not wanting to risk his shovel Indy yawned as fast as he could out of there, and back on the unicycle. “After a quick stop at Ho Chi Minh City, we can head on home. I think I’ll stick to my museum exhibit for now.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]