Hmmmm....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.1.243.atln.grid.net on May 07, 2001 at 15:41:44:

In Reply to: I think that an apology is in order... posted by Fedora on May 07, 2001 at 13:42:38:

I haven't read what you are apologizing for, but I would be willing to bet that the ones it is directed to don't care anyway. As a young man, young enough to be a child of yours, but old enough to have a teaching career almost 5 years in the making, I can assure you, the young ones around here have no more regard for what is right, wrong, or completely uncalled for than the man in the moon. However, at this time, they have as much "right" to be here as we do. I will, therefore, do as I have been doing and just totally ignore their assinine (is that spelled right?...Spell check, Micah!!;-)) posts and focus on the people I come here to talk to-you included in that, by the way!

Regards, and talk to you later!
Indydawg

: ....especially regarding my post below to Kent. Some of the folks here piss me off ocassionally, especially the ones who love to insult other members. I really need to view this as for what it is, and not get involved in any of it. It's just hard for me to do so considering my personality. This forum has taken on several personalities in the 3 years that I have been here. Some have been more appealing to me than others. The current personality is bothersome to me, but, I still like hanging out with other folks that share my interests. Heck, you can't like everyone. Right? And there are a few here that I don't care for, but it is only because of their moral beliefs, that I find them unsatisfactory, and nothing else. I just turned 50 in the last few days, and sometimes I wonder what the hell I am doing here, exchanging serious thoughts with infants who never had a proper upbringing in good taste. And please, that is not meant as an insult, just an observation from a father of 4, one deceased. Sometimes I do feel like a stranger in a strange land, but I keep coming back, and plan to continue doing so. So for you guys who hoped to see me exit, forget about it! This old fedora wearing cus, ain't going nowhere. But the apology stands. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]