Re: Guess no one does

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on May 07, 2001 at 17:10:28:

In Reply to: Re: Who thinks Lucas & Spielberg should get the Coen brothers to write Indy 4? posted by Rundquist on May 07, 2001 at 13:26:22:

I started watching the original Mummy from 2 years ago on video for the first time this past weekend. Let me tell you, it sucked in a big way. The sad thing is it doesn't have to be this way. If the average fan demanded better dialog and story, film makers would give it to us. I like spectacle as much as the next guy but not at the expense of everything else. If the people on this forum are an accurate cross section of the movie going public, I guess I can stick to watching Treasure of the Sierra Madre, Raiders, and the Wild Bunch on video, since most of you seem to not have a problem with "this years model".
Have a nice day.

xxxxxxxx

: I want character development. Raiders was the best of the three because it had good characters mainly, plus a good story to boot. Spielberg can always direct some good action sequences. Who agrees?

: xxxxxxxx

: : http://www.countingdown.com/movies/indianajones4/movieinfo/production?item_id=18763

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]