Thanks

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 07, 2001 at 17:29:47:

In Reply to: This forum is getting a bit too heavy! posted by Indiana Jun on May 07, 2001 at 17:28:05:

: Good Afternoon IndyFans!

: Just like to say that this forum is getting a bit too heavy! We are here to discuss all things related to Indiana Jones. Gear is included! No Jay, I am not picking a fight with you! I would rather see posts dealing with gear than Mummy 2. Anyway, what I really am saying is that this forum is here so we can discuss and not fight or debate. Well, we can debate but it is getting alittle "deep" or personal. If people can just e-mail the other person privately on their thoughts of each other, this forum would be a much happier forum. It has gotten to the point where I am alittle hesitant on clicking on the forum. Like what Indiana Banzai and a few others have said, if you don't want to read it don't click on it. Simple as that! I think I have only clicked on only 3 of the Mummy 2 posts. And I do not let all the Mummy 2 posts bother me. Its only a post and it is not worth getting mad over it. This post was in no way to insult anyone! Just expressing my feelings, that's all. Hope West, Indy French, staff of IndyGear, Micah, Sluggo, Indiana Banzai, and everyone else has a good one. With that off my chest, who here listens to the Raiders march in their car? I do!

: Best Regards,
: Indiana Jun

You do the same, Indiana Jun! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: