The Mummbly Reinterns

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3k-X from dialup-209.244.96.156.Dial1.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net on May 08, 2001 at 03:46:59:

Watching this movie I feel like I did when I was 3 1/2. I don't understand or care what's going on- It's just a blur of STUFF- I might fall asleep for a few minutes and wake up and I haven't missed anything- There's no continuity because my sense of time as a 3 year old makes it inconsequencial anyway- I'm having a good time though- Lots of facinating images- and Inhopteps girlfreind is so pretty - I love her mommie! I guess my folks will bring me in the house sleeping and put me in bed.-------Actually it's a total lack of story and acting that's making me feel like my brain hasn't developed yet. ---I'll let you in on a little secret--There is nothing more annoying than other movie patrons- noisily stuffing popcorn in their face holes, laughing at inapropriate times, manufactured coughs- Tonight I got a headset for the hearing impaired- I had to leave my drivers licence in the box office to get one- It's just headphones with a small built in receiver with a volume conrol- So I sat in front of everyone and turned it up and the audience disapeared!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]