WOW! that's fantastic!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 206.67.74.5 on May 08, 2001 at 12:27:30:

In Reply to: Shirt and Trouser Patterns posted by Archaeologist on May 08, 2001 at 07:47:26:

let me know, I'll buy some! I know Greg had a shirt made, so he might be have a pattern. You might want to try posting to him, or get his email from Indygear.

I don't know if Noel Howard will give up his, though. I don't know anything about patterns, but can one be made from looking at one of the shirts itself? Maybe Patterson or MK would know, since they had a hand in the Flight Suits jacket design, for which I think they created an original pattern partly from photos and an original jacket (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, if your wife is able to make some shirts, see if she can do it in the Raiders stone or off-white color as all of the shirts available seem a bit too dark and more in the khaki range. I'll buy! Email me!

Cheers,

-Indy Sean

-----

: Does anyone know where I could find patterns for either the shirt or the pants or preferably both? My wife could sew them easily and said she would take a "small" amount of orders.
: Thanks
: Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: