Re: New McCoy Indy Figure Later This Year

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 08, 2001 at 12:54:11:

In Reply to: New McCoy Indy Figure Later This Year posted by Tim Wilson on May 08, 2001 at 12:50:17:

Something about this is familiar, as I think someone else in the not to distant past made mention of this possibility. Here's yet another mention of a possible figure from a completely different source. Interesting. Thanks! Regards. Michaelson

: I recently found this story via Toy Syndicate. It may be nonsense but makes rather an exciting read -

: Bellosh recently had the idea of writing an article for a website of a friend of him who helps to run onwriters.com , about the Toys McCoy line, because they're planning a series of features on pop culture 'masterpieces' which the Toys McCoy line is. So he emailed some Japanese dealers for info about Toys McCoy, and incidentally asked if they had any Indiana Jones figures left (Bellosh has a lot of friends who want one). Most didn't reply, probably due to language difficulties, but one guy did, and here's what he had to say:

: Thank you for your contact to me. Indie already gone. We have no stock now. I can give you big news what Indie will be released new version in this year from Toys McCoy. Please wait for a while.

: Obviously there's no official information, but why would a dealer make this up? They hardly want to annoy potential customers. Bellosh thinks it's a true bill. So what could it be?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]