Don't freak out on this but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Big Red from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on May 08, 2001 at 17:34:49:

In Reply to: ...deserves a serious answer... posted by Fedora on May 08, 2001 at 16:09:18:

: : : : It's too freakin' tight.

:
: : : Well, my friend, better a tight fedora than a loose anus like you apparently have. Go play with your butthole buddies.

: : Fedora, why do you think that anyone who disagrees with your views or the way you act is homosexual?

: : Just asking,
: : The Big Red

:
: Look, I was just returning the rudeness that chap gave to me. I made a legitimate post, and all he wants to do is to insult me. So, I insult him back. Childish? You bet. I am considered to be a hatemonger because I think homosexuality is abnormal, but possibly treatable. And I have been called a Nazi, among other things. All because I think there is right and wrong. I don't see things in shades of gray. Look, for what it is worth, I have a longtime employee who is homosexual. I work with him daily. He is also my friend, but he knows exactly how I feel about his lifestyle. He knows I think he is abnormal, and he maintains that I am abnormal to him. Oh well. I have particular ideas about the world, and the people that inhabit it. But, I arrived at these ideas only after many years of being "open minded" At some point in time, one has to look at what one has learned, and experienced, and draw some guidelines, and conclusions about this thing called life. I have drawn mine, but many folks here are still looking. Regards, Fedora

Heinrich Himmler, leader of the S.S. (I think...), held the same view as you that homosexuality can be treatable. His view was that it could be treated through concentration camps, therapy, etc. So if you take a step back and look at the big picture, it wouldn't be too surprising to see that your views sparked such comments.

Regards,
The Big Red

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: