Funny that you should single me out, when I never was the catalyst for any of this. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-175.col.cableone.net on May 09, 2001 at 12:20:47:

In Reply to: THAT DOES IT! (P.S.: So long, forum! It's been nice knowing ya!) posted by Adam on May 09, 2001 at 01:10:31:

: : : It's too freakin' tight.

: : Well, my friend, better a tight fedora than a loose anus like you apparently have. Go play with your butthole buddies.

: I don't care WHAT the rationale behind this statement is -- serious or not, it is rediculous, insulting, and WILDLY inappropriate for what is to be a family forum.

: I've read your views for a long time. It seems as though you have this obsession in making sexual references, and derogatory statements on homosexuals, bisexuals, whatever, while at the same time merely passing such statements off as a result of "quality upbringing".

: It is not my intention to make this into a political forum, and perhaps in addressing this issue I am doing nothing more than adding fuel to the fire. But as a longtime contributor to this forum, and longtime contributor to Micah's site (including various contests over the years), I do -- at the risk of sounding self-righteous -- feel as though I've earned a right to have my say. Just this once.

: I will not deride you as a neo-Nazi, nor will I make inflamed, crass comments against your anti-PC views. They're your views, and you're entitled to them. I make no claims to being any better or worse than you. But for you to relentlessly (and, in my opinion, it does indeed seem relentless) stoop to this level to blast your views in an inappropriate forum is wildly unnecessary and, in truth, very, very hurtful. For I am one of those people you are insulting.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]