I can't read every post...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from indyfan.com on May 09, 2001 at 13:46:20:

In Reply to: Gee, I didn't mean to run anyone off... posted by Fedora on May 09, 2001 at 12:39:07:

: Seems like I have disenfranchised (sp?) a member here, who has been here for quite awhile. In retrospect, I suppose many of my posts had absolutely nothing to do with Indy. I want to thank Micah for not censoring me up to this point. All who read this can be assured that in the future, I will not respond to rudeness. My posts will be only about Indy, and of course, his gear. Now, if the other folks will do the same, this place possibly, may get back to normal. Regards, Fedora

Well, don't thank me. If I had seen your "loose anus" post, I probably would have deleted it. If you are personally insulted on the Forum, responding usually degenerates into a shouting match that wastes space and annoys others. Restraint is the best course of action. If you are goaded by anyone in the future, you might want to alert me and give me the opportunity to delete the post and avoid a war of personal insults.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]