another point of view

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 206.67.75.199 on May 10, 2001 at 12:42:25:

In Reply to: Noel Howard being rude, or what? posted by Shawnkara on May 10, 2001 at 06:02:56:

He may have thought you were being rude by saying that you completed your Indygear collection, when he knows he sold you nothing, and he is the only supplier of the authentic shirt and pants. He might have thought it was a slap in the face.

This is not a fact or an opinion, just only an attempt to show another point of view (not necessarily mine or Noel's). I want to make it clear that I am not taking anyone's side, and from the words exchanged, it is difficult to glean the information you seek. The only way you can know for sure is to ask him directly.

However, I can tell you from my experience that I have only nice things to say about him. He has always been friendly and courteous with me, even mailing me a Christmas card. The kind of person who deals with huge orders for films but still takes the time to sell fulfill one person's order of perhaps one shirt or bag strap, and still do it with patience and courteousness is someone who I truly appreciate and respect. I wish all people ran their businesses this way.

Sincerely,

-Indy Sean

-----

: I e-mailed Noel last night. In a nutshell, I said, "Now that I've completed my Indy gear collection I'm looking for gear from the 'Mummy' films" and asked if he had been involved. He wrote back and said that he searched his records, had never sold anything to me and had never shipped to my state. The last line said, bluntly, "No, I had nothing to do with the Mummy movies". Is this rude, or did he misunderstand me somewhere? I never said that I had purchased anything from him, I was just giving him an idea of where I was coming from. What do you guys think?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]