Noel Howard makes the "Off the Peg" in larger sizes.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on May 10, 2001 at 14:17:16:

In Reply to: Exact replica of LC trousers -alternative to Noel H. posted by Indiana Sam on May 10, 2001 at 13:53:45:

The info on the Indy Gear site says the "off the peg" go up to size 36', but I got a product sheet from Noel with an order for something else that said they go up to 38'. I had heard that there were sizing issues with his pants so I asked about exchanging a pair of "off the peg" 38's for a larger "custom" pair if they didn't fit. He said that they did have the "off the peg" in size 40. I don't know how high in size he stocks the "off the peg". It couldn't hurt to ask, especially since they're about a hundred bucks cheaper than the "custom" pants. Regards

xxxxxxxx

: WWII Impressions offers the "pinkish-colored" military trousers for $145 for all sizes. They are a very nice alternative to Noel Howard's pants, which can cost as much as $255, depending on your size.

: I wish there was still a cheaper alternative. LL Bean makes a nice pair of wool pants, but they are too "dressy" for my tastes. The thicker wool offered by Noel and by WWII Impressions are better suited for outdoor use.

: Indiana Sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]