Re: Who's the oldest here?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Methuselah from proxy.atl.netsetter.com on May 11, 2001 at 04:21:38:

In Reply to: Re: Who's the oldest here? posted by A on May 11, 2001 at 03:59:55:

This is no joke. I'm 83 years years young and I still kick ass. I don't have time for jokes. peenuts! Me and my buddy Judpo plan on bailing out for the weekend, right after church tonight. I'm wearing my jammies over my suit. Hehehe! Maybe Judpo and I shouldd jump the laundry truck to get a free ride to town? peenuts! I'm doing my Indian studies right now while the other geezers are sleeping. I didn't take my meds, so peenuts, I'm gonna read in the library all night.
-Indy Meth

: Is this a joke? NO offense meant.Really.

:
: : I bet it's me. Anyway, I am in urgent need of a hobby, and I have always been an afficionado of adventure movies. Douglas Fairbanks Junior is my absolute favorite of all time! Do you guys like pirate movies? I went on a long sailing trip many years ago. Oh the adventures, Zansibar here I come! Anyway, my folks put me in the Sunshine Ranch, and here I'm stuck in a smelly old library. Turning pages may be an adventure in itself, yet I prefer the smell of cordite and exotic women in colorful dresses. Oh what a handsome man I was! Anyway, never mind me being a bitter old man now. I still have, by the grace of the Lord, many good years ahead of me. Anyway, so I want to impress the ladies here in the Sunshine Ranch, there's a really cute 69 year old, you know. I improvised an eyepatch out of a rubber band and papier-mache. Now I look quite dashing and a bit like old Indy in the Young Indy Chronicles. Which brings me back to my original reason for posting. Old Indy was my favorite in that show. Why isn't he on the damn tapes? I feel so cheated. I don't feel like identifying with those other punks, whatever there names are. Oh my, this is quite an essay. I better go or my porridge will get cold.
: : -Indy Meth

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]