Also...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by junior from 1Cust126.tnt3.louisville.ky.da.uu.net on May 12, 2001 at 00:11:22:

In Reply to: Re: Calling MK, Calling MK.... posted by junior on May 11, 2001 at 23:44:25:

I have a sample of seal, chrome, and regular dark brown goat.

The seal is definitely thicker.
I am not confused because it is more stiff.
Lay them side by side and it is evident that seal is thicker.

As for color. Well, I was explaining to Kathy that seal looks a bit more true brown when compared to chrome, which looks more dark.
However, I cut in half a large sample she sent me about 6 weeks ago that felt as thick as lamb but had the color of a milk chocolate brown. Dave got ahold of it and confirmed that it was a goat...chrome goat. I said wait a minute, every chrome goat I see is more dark than what I see here. They said that it came from a set of leather they had shipped a couple months back to compare to their current stock. Dave likes the milk chocolate hue and its drape, which resembles lamb. Anyhow, today they said that this "type" of chrome goat would be delivered to FS in 6 weeks.

You may ask for a large sample when it arrives and compare to your old chrome and Todd's seal brown.

As for you saying that Todd's seal brown does look thin....well, it may be, but it's not as thin as your chrome. And Dave's new shipment of seal is supposed to be "a bit thinner" than their last shipment of seal.

Updates do the body good.

PS- Do you think FS should have an option to "age" jackets for those customers who had the desire for it along with a no return clause?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]