CNN Showbiz

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DrJones from conkn-243-76.bgsu.edu on October 25, 1998 at 07:09:31:

In Reply to: Re: Where have all the rumors gone? posted by The White Rider on October 24, 1998 at 21:37:41:

: : : : About a year or two ago this site had about 2 major rumors a week, but now there hasn't been a good rumor in about a month! What's up with that!

: : : Hey. I have posted news from what I have heard on CNN but no one
: : : ever responds to my posts..whats up with THAT ?

: : I have to agree,there were so many INDY rumors out there just six months ago.Now there are none.Have people given up all hope???
: : It kind of scares me when there are no rumors running about because that means
: : that know one is talking about it in Hollywood.Right???Please someone prove me wrong,l beg you!!!

: Well, if I had to guess, I'd say any rumors heard now would be ones we've already heard. So things may be at a standstill. I'd rather have facts, myself. But you're right, rumors do bring hope. What rumors on CNN? I don't think Indy rumors would get CNN time.

: Over and out.

: -The White Rider-

The post I made a few days was not directly INDY IV related but more
Spielberg related. CNN Showbuzz said that Columbia Pictures pushed back the shooting of Memoirs
Of a Geisha till May. Reportedly Spielberg told them that if they did that, the next time he would
be able to DIRECT the film was 2001 for he has other projects on his plate.
I suggested that INDY could be infact one of those projects..that and
the Lindberg movie which to me sounds totally cool.

The post that I wrote and no one replyed too = ( is called Geisha Delayed CNN Reports.

What ever happened to Indy ANNA ?

Regards to you all,

DrJones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: