What has happened here? Well, we have been invaded by a bunch of kids, who are unsupervised. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-162.col.cableone.net on May 12, 2001 at 22:40:52:

In Reply to: What has happened here? posted by Archaeologist on May 12, 2001 at 22:10:19:

: I started coming here quite a while ago and was instantly hooked on this forum. I loved to stop by and read all of the different posts, it filled a void. Where before I had unanswered questions, I now had a way to find the answers...or at least hear different ideas. It was on-going research on different items of gear, adventure tales, Indy IV rumors and news...etc...
: Now this forum has turned into a place of harsh negativity, insults and rudeness. All I can compare it to is my 14 year old daughters teeny-bopper forum board. A short time ago my wife and I were concerned with her constant need to be at the forum so one day I went on line to check it out and it mirrored the harshness that I have seen here. To make a long story short, I truely expect that from unsecure, under confident teenagers searching for their identities but not from grown adults. If we have a few negative people leaving rediculous messages here we should not stoop to their level with an equally foolish reply. Just ignore the posts and dont get so damn insulted by every little thing. Half of the reason these people leave these posts is because they know that it gets everyone pissed off and that is what they are after. I am going to try to find another place to hang out for a while but I do have hope that this board will clean itself up. I have included my e-mail address with this post so please do me a favor and let me know when things calm down and return to civilized talk. Take care..
: If anyone wants to chat, look me up on ICQ at 109879683

: Archaeologist

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: