I disagree...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from cc85701-a.hwrd1.md.home.com on May 13, 2001 at 11:56:04:

In Reply to: Shorty's Comments on this IndyGear/Anti-IndyGear situation posted by Shorty on May 13, 2001 at 08:04:04:

: For a long time now Indyfan has been flooded to death with posts about Indygear, and people are complainin' about us "Kiddies", Graml Fall Guy, Jay, etc. bein' smartasses and immature. Well look at it this way - We see your Indy Gear posts as you see our immature smartass posts. Ever consider that?!?!
: Yes, I understand this forum says "All things Indy", but some people come here asking about costumes from other movies! Like one guy said, "Where could I get the jackets from Pearl Harbor?" and stuff. Now people are coming here thinking this is a Movie Clothing Forum!

Indyfan.com exists so that people who are fans of Indiana Jones can discuss all aspects of the franchise without concern for whether they are being too meticulous or obsessed. Unfortunately, lately that hasn't been the case. Just because you don't share the interest of that particular aspect of the character doesn't give you the right to post mindless things like "I like ice cream" and "Indiana Jack rules!" in order to force people out. If you are truly concerned about the content of this board, why don't you just start a conversation about the aspect of Indy you favor, rather than attack someone else's interests?

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]