Re: Unreleased Young Indy Movies

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jake from host-216-78-22-212.cae.bellsouth.net on May 13, 2001 at 15:35:30:

In Reply to: Unreleased Young Indy Movies posted by Illinois Mike on May 13, 2001 at 10:13:29:

I think Paramount already knows they can depend on the fan base to purchase any further titles, but apparently, that wasn't enough to make the first wave a success, so it's unlikely they would believe it would be any better the second time around. (I just purchased my first Young Indy title back in April (Mystery of the Blues) from a video store that still had several different chapters- all of them marked down to $3.00!)

Paramount really set themselves up for a fall with the whole "Complete Adventures" thing- considering that it was built around a cancelled tv show most people had never heard of or didn't remember- BUT, they should finish what they started.

While I doubt that we'll ever see any further titles in the stores, I think they should make them available via their website. Personally, I could never see Young Indy as Indy, but I think those that were loyal enough to buy the first wave of titles should be rewarded.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]