That's very easily explained:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0877.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 13, 2001 at 16:39:35:

In Reply to: Re: I'll explain that "I kike ice cream" post to you since it seems so damn hard to comprehend what I tried to say then. posted by Hoth on May 13, 2001 at 16:00:48:

: : ... "to post mindless things like "I like ice cream" and "Indiana Jack rules!" in order to force people out."
: : : --Micah

: : If you care to go back and read that thread again, you will see that amber posted a link to "Ze hat":

: : - I replied explaining why this was not the correct kind of hat.

: : - Hoth chose to reply to my post by saying something that had nothing to do with the original post's claim.

: : - That's why I chose to make a statement that had also nothing to do with Hoth's reply. That's all.

: : Fall Guy
: : :
: : :

: She was never asking whether it was the 'correct' kind of hat, she was only posting where you can find the Official hat.

: You went on to post anal inconsistancies and that you felt the pin was tacky.
:
: I posted that there is a fur felt version of the Official hat out there, which she in turn wanted to know where she could get one.

: Now how exactly did my post have nothing to do with the original?

: Mark

The original post stated that this was "Ze hat".
Well, it wasn't THE hat. That would be an old model HJ, which is unavailable at this time (different felt? Something like that).

As for the anal inconsistencies, that was a paradoy. Hard to get, huh?
I just have been exposed to lots of hat posts. I just repeated the usual complaints I hear about those hats. You bet, I don't give a hoot about it, really. If you have complaints about anal posts, then I suggest you complain to some other people here.

And, yes, I felt the pin was tacky. So?

FG
PS: You could have replied to amber instead of me then. ;)
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: