Re: T of D lobby card quest

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 26, 1998 at 06:59:17:

In Reply to: T of D lobby card quest posted by Michaelson on October 25, 1998 at 12:03:50:

: Short of sitting and watching eBay forever, does anyone have any suggestions where one might find a single lobby card for the Temple of Doom? I have acquired an example from Raiders and Last Crusade for display within the last month, but have only found sets for Temple of Doom. I don't want a set, I only want one card. For those who don't know what these are, there were the 8 X 10 cards, either black and white or color, that showed different scenes from a particular movie and were usually displayed in glass cases in the lobby of a theater. The card had the Paramount logo and movie information also printed at the bottom of the card. I plan to have these matted and framed to match my original theater release movie posters, and thought an example lobby card would look pretty good along side the poster. A single Temple of Doom card hasn't been very easy to find, though the sets seem to keep coming out of the woodwork. Any help would be appreciated. Regards. Michaelson

Two just popped up. We'll see if I have any luck. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]