Re: T of D lobby card quest

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Max from proxy2.cityweb.de on October 26, 1998 at 08:47:17:

In Reply to: Re: T of D lobby card quest posted by Michaelson on October 26, 1998 at 06:59:17:

: : Short of sitting and watching eBay forever, does anyone have any suggestions where one might find a single lobby card for the Temple of Doom? I have acquired an example from Raiders and Last Crusade for display within the last month, but have only found sets for Temple of Doom. I don't want a set, I only want one card. For those who don't know what these are, there were the 8 X 10 cards, either black and white or color, that showed different scenes from a particular movie and were usually displayed in glass cases in the lobby of a theater. The card had the Paramount logo and movie information also printed at the bottom of the card. I plan to have these matted and framed to match my original theater release movie posters, and thought an example lobby card would look pretty good along side the poster. A single Temple of Doom card hasn't been very easy to find, though the sets seem to keep coming out of the woodwork. Any help would be appreciated. Regards. Michaelson

: Two just popped up. We'll see if I have any luck. Regards. Michaelson

Hope you do. Good luck...

Regards,
-Max

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: