Yep....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Banzai from host-208.jud.ca.gov on May 14, 2001 at 14:29:51:

In Reply to: Understood posted by Michaelson on May 14, 2001 at 13:59:48:

I visit my sister to see my niece and nephew, with the added bonus of better cable channels, including History Channel (yay!). And she lives not even 5 minutes away, south of San Francisco.

Ah well.

On topic: when is Sci Fi showing 'Young Indy?'

: They just tacked it on our cable in the last year, and I'll have to admit I spend most of my time there, to my wife's chagrin. (Constantly ducking remarks like.."Didn't you just watch that show about WWII? You do know we won that war, don't you?" et. al. (grins)) Regards. Michaelson

:
: : The expanded basic cable in SF doesn't have History Channel.

: : Or FOX Family (missed that Young Indy movie a couple years back).

: : : That "Indy" type character is usually used for their program "Historie's Lost and Found". Regards. Michaelson

: : : : I thought you might be interested, but there's gonna be a Noah's Ark documentary on the History Channel. I'm not sure if it already aired or not, but Indy DID go around searching for it in Genesis Deluge. Now we can see what seperates the fact from the fiction of it's remains nowadays 8-)

: : : : And concerning the History Channel, ever notice that Indy-Wannabe who they show after they announce a show or something? 8-)

: : : : Indy loves Guns N Roses more than Korn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]