Re: THIS IS INDY CHAT

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 26, 1998 at 10:49:03:

In Reply to: THIS IS INDY CHAT posted by Mola Ram on October 26, 1998 at 10:26:40:

: Right, people want a specific time....so here we go!!

: 1) We will use mIRC for the chat room
: 2) In RANDOM US UNDERNET server
: 3) Chatroom will be called #Indychat
: 4) At 6:00 PM (english time) SUNDAY 31 OCTOBER
: 10:00 AM (Californian time)
:
:
: Mirc is downloadable from www.MIRC.com.

: If you DO NOT understand how to use Mirc...then bad luck eh??
: No if you don't know, just post a query on the forum, and we'll explain. YOU ALL HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK TO GET READY FOR THIS!!!!

: I want a minimum of 1,000000,0000000 Indyfans there please..

: And none of this.... "Awwwww, but I want it later!!"...or, "I want it before 6:00pm coz I wanna have my dinner then!!, or any ..."Maybe it's better to have it at 12:00pm 17 January, 20002991.

:
: If anyone has a problem with this time....then I hope that we can find a more suitable time for INDYCHAT II, for for now, this is when it is, otherwise it'll never happen OK???

: So people....think up those questions about Indy that you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask!!!!

: So my friends......6:00pm Mirc, US random Undernet, under your names from the forum, in #Indychat.

: I WILL BE THERE!!!! MOLA RAM!!!!! ALONE IF I HAVE TO BE!!!!!!

: So unless you all wanna miss out on the coolest conversation you'll ever have, next to talking to God himself. I'll see ya Sunday!

:
: Mola Ram.

: P.S...if nobody comes....I'll rip all yer hearts out!!!!!!
:

Well, I downloaded MIRC, but now can't find where the heck I filed it. Anyway, I'll have it figured out by Sunday. I plan to be here. That will be Noon US Central time. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]