Re: THIS IS INDY CHAT Question...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 26, 1998 at 15:55:47:

In Reply to: THIS IS INDY CHAT posted by Mola Ram on October 26, 1998 at 10:26:40:

: Right, people want a specific time....so here we go!!

: 1) We will use mIRC for the chat room
: 2) In RANDOM US UNDERNET server
: 3) Chatroom will be called #Indychat
: 4) At 6:00 PM (english time) SUNDAY 31 OCTOBER
: 10:00 AM (Californian time)
:
:
: Mirc is downloadable from www.MIRC.com.

: If you DO NOT understand how to use Mirc...then bad luck eh??
: No if you don't know, just post a query on the forum, and we'll explain. YOU ALL HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK TO GET READY FOR THIS!!!!

: I want a minimum of 1,000000,0000000 Indyfans there please..

: And none of this.... "Awwwww, but I want it later!!"...or, "I want it before 6:00pm coz I wanna have my dinner then!!, or any ..."Maybe it's better to have it at 12:00pm 17 January, 20002991.

:
: If anyone has a problem with this time....then I hope that we can find a more suitable time for INDYCHAT II, for for now, this is when it is, otherwise it'll never happen OK???

: So people....think up those questions about Indy that you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask!!!!

: So my friends......6:00pm Mirc, US random Undernet, under your names from the forum, in #Indychat.

: I WILL BE THERE!!!! MOLA RAM!!!!! ALONE IF I HAVE TO BE!!!!!!

: So unless you all wanna miss out on the coolest conversation you'll ever have, next to talking to God himself. I'll see ya Sunday!

:
: Mola Ram.

: P.S...if nobody comes....I'll rip all yer hearts out!!!!!!
:
Pardon my question, being that I find myself blessed just to be able to find my email and the forum on a regular basis, what is wrong just meeting on the Indy Diggs chat room that is already sitting there. Granted, I'm sure there are more snazzy rooms out there, but this one is sitting there. I've logged on several times with no problems, and no participants either to talk to. Why wouldn't that work for an occasional planned get together? Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]