Congraluations!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.13.40.atln.grid.net on May 15, 2001 at 14:44:29:

In Reply to: Predistressed Wested arived. posted by James on May 15, 2001 at 11:19:50:

More than happy to help out! Send me pics or post them (here or on the Indygear page) so that I can get a good look at 'er! They really are awesome jackets! I so wish it were still winter (or that I just lived in a cooler climate) so I could wear mine more! You really only get about 2 months of good jacket weather here in Georgia....

Anyway, now that you have it, go out and do some Indy stuff in it! Mine went camping with me a few weeks ago!

Later, ya'll!
Indydawg

: My predistressed Wested arrived today.
: Thanks to Indydawg and the others who helped me decide on the sizing a few months ago.

: I really cant stress how much i love this jacket.

: I live in England, but the postabge details showed that my jacket had been accidentally sent to Canada first...so its already more of an adventurer than me.

: Like others whove posted here about the revised Wested's, this is a great jacket.
: My previous was a new finish jacket...from just before the revisions...and was literally the same weight as my Denim jacket. This Pre-distressed is heavier, but still lighter than any other leather ive worn.

: The finish is superb, i'd say it looks at about the distressing level of Indy's jacket as he gets on the horse just before the truck sequence.

: The pleats work great.

: The re-positioned straps do make the coat hang better on me, they dont give me the 'beer belly' look of the older version.

: So i'd reccomend this jacket to anyone. Wear one! Better still, buy one then wear one!

: j.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]