thanks (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg from 46-050-rad.cspp.edu on May 15, 2001 at 19:45:59:

In Reply to: Well.... posted by Indydawg on May 15, 2001 at 19:20:29:

: : IndyDawg,
: : Do you have a site where you have posted the multitude of pics of your revised Wested?
: : It'd be a good reference for those questioning the changes to the jacket.
: : Just curious
: : Gregg

: Yes, but, all the info one would need would be included on the posts I put up around the middle of March when the jackets came in. Anyone interested could just page back through the pages and look for the posts of the jacket reviews/pics/comparison pics. I did a pictoral comparison of the revised Wested v/s the US Wings Old Cowhide Indy jacket. Both awesome jackets in their own rights. And if you are REALLY wanting some detail....these pics are for you.

: Let me know how it goes-your search for them, that is. If for some reason they aren't still there, email me and I'll see if I can dig them out of the website I have them filed at (not really posted, just a webfile at Yahoo for my eBay purposes) and get them for you.

: And I may be looking into selling one of the jackets over the summer-I am thinking of getting one of the FS jackets....but, this is just in the thinking stages as I am quite happy with both jackets. Any sale of either would be only to fund the purchase of a new one.

: Later, man!
: Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: