Re: uswing VIP jacket...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zippy from sa-165-227-137-164.cruzio.com on May 16, 2001 at 02:36:56:

In Reply to: uswing VIP jacket... posted by Jacket Surfer on May 16, 2001 at 00:28:54:

I have a size Small VIP jacket. Normally, I wear a Medium (I wear a size 40 suit jacket). But the Small US Wings VIP jacket fits me perfectly. It must be a full-cut pattern. I think Medium is 40-42 and Small is 36-38... but since I'm on the low end of Medium, the full-cut VIP Small fits me without being too loose.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Large might be 44-46... so Medium might fit you better. Just my opinion. You might want to email Sgt. Hack and ask him (give him your height and weight)... he's pretty good at judging sizes.

Regards,
Zippy

: hello guys

: just recieve my new US Wing jacket VIP version today... size seems a little big, but since a M will be small for me. so have to wear a L... kinda a little loose... anyone knows something about the size for the USwing? or has anyone got a jacket from them before? are the size bigger than you thought? since they only have L? M? or size like that...

: so i wear 42, but there are no differences between 42 and 44, they are both L... but anyway, leather are A+++++++++, really nice... anyone wanna see a picture of that?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]