Re: Fate of Atlantis

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bordok from pc1029.public.htk.fi on October 27, 1998 at 06:15:14:

In Reply to: Re: Fate of Atlantis posted by Mark on October 27, 1998 at 03:03:59:

: You know- I tried the boot disk thing with Tie Fighter(which uses the same memory) and it still wasn't enough alloted memory for it, oh well, maybe I'll just buy it to keep as an actual Indy artifact!. I really wish that LEC would reissue all the Indy games in an updated form with polished graphics like they did with the old Star Wars games(I'm sure a few hundred emails would create some motivation). Maybe with the success of Infernal Machine, we just may see it come to light, although it would be a smarter move to do this before Infernal comes out, to spark more interest. Hmmm, what is their email address anyways.......

What kind of computer do you have? It should work... the problem is that Win95 is eating up so much memory... I remember the good old days when there was only the old version of Windows and everyone mostly used DOS... ahh.. it's all coming back to me... days and days of trying to get more EMS memory to get NHL 92 working :) Those were the days... :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]