Let's cool down...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zippy from sa-165-227-137-102.cruzio.com on May 17, 2001 at 19:42:02:

In Reply to: So was he just full of it when he said.... posted by Austin Powers on May 17, 2001 at 17:04:22:

I don't know what Sgt. Hack meant when he referred to "all the people ordering after seeing a friend wearing the jacket", as I was not privy to the conversation between him and Michaelson. You and I are hearing this info third- or fourth-hand. So let's not jump to the worst conclusions and jump all over the man. In my dealings with Sgt. Hack, I've found him to be a straight-shooter, and I very much like his Indy offerings. As for the "review" that was posted about a month ago... if I recall, that was indeed posted by Sarge's "test-guy" who was wearing the pre-production version of the cotton jacket for testing purposes. Nothing fishy there. Not trying to start an argument or ruffle your feathers, Austin. Just my two cents.

Regards,
Zippy

: About all the people ordering after seeing a friend wearing the cotton jacket? I remember about a month back some "review" of the jacket was posted by some guy who wore it to an Easter get-together. But that was dismissed because he was supposedly USWings' "test guy", whatever that means. At any rate, people have apparently been wearing the Cotton Indys long before Werner's "First Production" jacket has even been shipped.

: It all sounds a little fishy to me. It's kinda like gettin' the "first" ToysMcCoy Indy figure only to find out it's numbered 3,025.

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]