Thanks Micah(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-15.col.cableone.net on May 18, 2001 at 08:10:22:

In Reply to: Imposter protection... posted by Micah on May 17, 2001 at 23:22:36:

: : I accept it, and thank you. I expect the imposter to post more of the same, so just look and see where the post is coming from. Usually, red letters show up on the false post, stating it didn't come from usual address, and I don't know why it didn't do it on the imposters post. I don't post from AOL. And folks, I am not a hatemonger. I have a set of values, that are based on the idea that there is a "right and a wrong". No gray areas for me. These values come from a source that I consider to be more valid than what is political correct at any given time. I guess some of us here actually never went to Sunday school. Regards, Fedora

: Imposter protection is not automatic. You have to request it from me by email pointing me to posts that you make from (preferably) all the computers you have access to. Then I can come up with a pattern to enter into the script to check against your username. I added protection on the Fedora username based on this post. If you post from other computers you'll have to email me...

: --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]