Re: Liquidating some gear...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy 4 from rwclib4.rwc.uc.edu on May 18, 2001 at 09:00:24:

In Reply to: Liquidating some gear... posted by Patterson on May 14, 2001 at 12:42:04:

: Some Indy jackets are just gathering dust in the closet, and will likely be making it to Ebay in the next week or so. I figured I'd give some of you a shot first, though. Let me know...

: 1 Disney/Cooper cowhide, size XL. Looks terrific - well broken in and aged.

: 2 US Wings Old Cowhide jackets - one Large and one XXL. The XXL has had the brass d-rings swapped out with Flight Suits black anodized rectangular slides. Neither has been worn much.

: I'm not looking to make a killing, just get a reasonable price while still passing on what a buyer would consider a great deal. Feel free to email me to discuss. I'll consider trades.

: Patterson

Hi Todd,
I was just wondering if you recieved my e-mail last night about the Cowhide Indy jakcet you are offering. I'm not able to read my e-mail this morning because I'm a school, then going into work afterward. I won't be home till this afternoon. I'm still very interested in the Cowhide US Wings jacket. I also hope that you are still interested in selling it to me. Thaks again for any information you can give me.
Sincelry,
Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: