A Public Show of Appreciation for Indiana Magnoli!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by skainth from 12.21.169.254 on May 18, 2001 at 13:27:23:

Indy, I received both the redone map and painting two days ago. They're astonishing, the Grail Knight Painting in particular! The redone aging on both pieces exactly captures the feeling I was hoping for. I think you should do all of your future Grail Knight Painting in the same style of aging as you did for me. It gives the scene so much more depth and focus, just like the original. (Maybe I should be your test group/market research person :/

I didn't notice the adventurer thumbprints on the Raiders Map in the emailed scan that you sent over to me, so that became a nice surprise when I opened the package and pulled it out. I'm impressed (and surprised) that you paid such close attention to all of my advice and requests - I'm not used to experiencing such a high level of customer service!

Thank you so much for your amazing service, concern for quality, and most importantly patience in dealing with me and all of my (very) particular requests!!!! All of your artwork will soon go into my collection of 'antiquities'!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]