Re: Ah, Goonies. The most racist film of the '80s. (nm) (bullshit)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Manowar from 204.50.249.132 on May 18, 2001 at 13:51:00:

In Reply to: Ah, Goonies. The most racist film of the '80s. (nm) posted by Operator Jake on May 18, 2001 at 11:43:14:

that's bullshit then every movie is "racist" in a way look at some movies today with gay bashing and racist comments all the time
what your saying is f***ed i see no problem with chunk being a chunky jewish kid and he just streches the truth alot big f***ing deal it doesn't mean all jew's are liar's then that would mean ever race is full of liars (jackass) and data is from china and of course he's gonna say some words differently he speaks 2 languages i have relatives from jamaca and they mispronunce words sometimes big f***ing deal. And the maid wasn't stupid at all she just didn't speak english and was from another country big f***ing deal!!!
i think just because you don't like the movie doesn't mean you should bash and call it racist.
and i'm 100% sure that if i went through the entire 80's collection of every movie i could find a far more racist movie
so f*** you and quit looking for attention especially at the expense of the goonies
Manowar

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]