Re: Fate of Atlantis

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Swordmaster from gw.kimpinen.wwnet.fi on October 28, 1998 at 06:51:44:

In Reply to: Re: Fate of Atlantis posted by Mark on October 28, 1998 at 01:47:06:

: Which game has the best graphics and gameplay- Atlantis or Crusade? I haven't played either, just wondering, also, I've never seen Crusade in stores other than the Archives pack. Wonder if LEC still has it for sale, doesn't it come with the diary that everyone is paying their life savings for on Ebay? I'm sure it can't be THAT rare.

Atlantis has much better graphics, it was published in 1992, whereas Crusade was published in 1989.

LucasArts still sells the Classic Adventures Pack, but the original release hasn't been available for a long time now. The Classic Adventures pack does feature a diary, but it is a reduced version of the original diary (ie. about 10 pages and not as authentic looking leaflet).

And you're right, the diary *isn't* that rare, I can't see why people are paying hundreds of dollars for it. Someone sold the whole original game with game disks, game manual and diary and it went for $5 and now people are selling the diary only and people are buying it for $150-$200. I could understand the price for the authentic film prop used in the film production, but...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]