Re: Sorry...IndyChat is for Sunday 1st November, not 31st. I can't count ya see...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 28, 1998 at 15:10:57:

In Reply to: Re: Sorry...IndyChat is for Sunday 1st November, not 31st. I can't count ya see... posted by Indiana Jerico on October 27, 1998 at 18:34:46:

: : : So let's just see how this one goes, and if it's a success or a failure...we can then make improvements.

: : : So once again: 10:00am Sunday 1st November
: : : US Random Undernet server

: : That's great, but what's the dial number? Like for DALnet it's 6000 I think,
: : I'm not sure, but hopefully you'll get the picture.

: : Next off, I'll be known probably as Ordeysia, unless I can get it changed.
: : No promises.

: : Phoenix

:
: If it's mIRC (which I think it is, by the way), then any Undernet server would do. There are a lot of them. Till then....
: By the way, can anyone tell me what time will 10 am (CST) be here on the Philippines? I don't have any idea. :)

: ---Indiana Jerico

Well, Indiana, if I used Micah's converter right, and based on the fact that it is not 10 a.m. CST, but 10 a.m. PST, I calculated it would be 6 a.m. November 2nd for you, considering you're on the other side of the International Date Line. Check Micah's IndyFan home page and you'll find the time zone converter there. Double check me if you would. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be at the chat room that morning. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]