Re: More about Indy Chat. Look here...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-28-87.snantx.swbell.net on October 28, 1998 at 15:15:02:

In Reply to: More about Indy Chat posted by HF605 on October 27, 1998 at 21:09:47:

: Hi. I would just like to say that I recently started reading this page and I love it. I am the Harrison Ford freak amongst my friends and my favorite roll of his is Indiana Jones. I really would love to chat on Sunday but I don't know what to do. Some simple instructions of how to get to the chat site would be helpful. Sorry for not being more computer literate. Love the page and I hope to get a hat and jacket here soon.
: JIM MINTEER

Hey pal. Welcome to the Indyfan Forum. This place is a blast. As you said, it's easy to fall in love with this place. As to your query, post a message to Mola Ram about this. He knows all the details about the chat because he organized it, I think. There's about a million messages about the chat if you scroll down the page. Especially look at Mola Ram's "THIS IS INDY CHAT" message. That gives all the details. Read the messages from other people too. While you're going through all of them (which will take a while), you don't find what you're look, post another question asking for help. The people here are real friendly and will be glad to help. Trust me. E-mail me or anyone else if you have questions/problems.

BTW, don't hesitate about picking your own nickname here. Almost all the people do. Be creative. Mine stands for Gandalf from the "Lord of the Rings" books. Read them if you haven't already. Darn good books.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: