Re:FACE THE TRUTH, LITTLE GIRL

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anne Breaks from h-207-228-69-119.dial.cadvision.com on October 28, 1998 at 18:07:05:

In Reply to: Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list posted by cari gastwirth on July 22, 1998 at 19:49:56:

: Hey Cari. Who the f**k cares about Leo the shithead Decaprio? I know
and every respectable person on this planet doesn't. I mean yes war sucks but think about it, SPR shows what it was like so maybe we can think twice about starting another goddamn world war. In my opinion I thought Titanic was too mushy and too involved with love and sex. My mother's uncles and my father's dad died in WWII and I'm sad about that. But I'm also proud because they are some of the few people who died for our freedom.
If two countries are going to have a war, I say they should put all their leaders, general, admirals and so forth, into the centre of a big field and give 'm all clubs and let them battle it out. The best country wins. Simple as that.
Anyway, Cari, I think you're complete Fubar nad need serious help. You're a little disrespectful fansy f**k. How bout you go and f**k yourself. You're situation is total SNAFU.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]