Thanks! NM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James from clt26-130-077.carolina.rr.com on May 21, 2001 at 23:06:15:

In Reply to: Re: Anybody have the Indy dvds? posted by Indiana Banzai on May 21, 2001 at 16:00:50:

: Guess I'm the only one that will reply....

: Anyways, a few friends came by over the weekend to view them, and they all said the same thing: picture is sharper than VHS/cable TV, but could be better.

: As for 'true THX', I don't know, since my receiver is not a THX-certified unit; my friend has one, and I'll try to see if I can bring it over to his place and see if 'THX' comes up on the display when I play the LC DVD. It sounds like it's 5.1, though.

: My advice: buy one of the DVDs, whichever film is your favorite. If you're satisfied with it, buy the others; if not, sell it on eBay or offer it for sale here.

: Or wait to see if the '2002' rumors come true (crossing fingers).

: Hope this helps.

: Take care.

:
: : Has anyone purchased the Indy dvds that are available online or through ebay? What is the picture quality and sound like? Is it true THX or Dolby Digital 5.1?

: : I posted this last week and got only one response. I wondered if there were others out there.

: : Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]