Time for a bedtime story!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0830.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 22, 2001 at 22:24:10:

In Reply to: I've heard about the Hitler/Grail thing... posted by Thefumegator on May 22, 2001 at 21:21:54:

Hitler and his closest circle were into the occult. Anyway, Himmler was the one who sent teams to Spain to look for the grail. Other teams were sent to Tibet to find a mystical (fictional) people, I believe. Rumor had it that sometime in the past Aryans had fled to Tibet... Hitler was supposedly obsessed to find out about some life-giving source of energy or something like that. In fact a group of Tibetan monks came to Berlin (in '44, I believe). They commited suicide by poison and were found dead in the streets. Their palms had a green color (presumably from the poison)... The OSS (now CIA) has a file on those events. You may want to check the net, and I promise you will find a plethora of crazy stories. Good night.
FG

: I always believed it, too. But one of my friends said that he was told that Hitler actually did have teams of people looking for religious artifacts (yes, like the Ark of the Covenant).
: He also told me a few other interesing tidbits, but what do you guys think about that? Could it be true???

: Wes
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: