Now you're getting nasty!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 206.67.74.177 on May 23, 2001 at 17:47:49:

In Reply to: Hey guys, relax posted by Rundquist on May 23, 2001 at 16:23:26:

jk

I agree with you but Peter seems like he's getting a lot of undeserved punishment. No noe forces people to buy Wested. They buy it because they want to.

-IS

-----

: This subject is something that should be put to rest. It seems to bring out the worst in everybody. The info is available. Everyone can make their own decisions. It all comes down to options and preference at this point. It is unfortunate that there are those that feel they did not get what they paid for. I'm sure most of those people have gone on to buy other products. Others feel that they did get what they paid for. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even though this forum is for discussing subjects like this, it seems that discussing this particular subject is like beating a dead horse. I don't think anyone is going to change their mind anytime soon. One last thing. I sense a lot of anger when reading these posts. Indiana Jones is supposed to be fun. What's the point in engaging in these types of discussions? Regards

: xxxxxxxxxx

:
: : I just discovered this chat room and there seem to be quite alot of anal arguments about 'authenticity' and the finer points of the wested raiders jacket. I bought one about two years ago and although I the original design had it's flaws it was designed to be a COSTUME prop and not necasserily a fully functional jacket. The fact that there was a demand to buy this item is no fault of Mr Botwrights. He simply sold what people wanted to buy. I went to the wested shop a couple of weeks ago because I live quite near by and met peter who was a lovely guy and I have to say that the new jacket was excellent. He has redesigned it so that it can stand up to the perssues of REAL LIFE. I did not hesitate to purchase a cow hide predistessed model and would suggest that geeks talking about 'fraud' (see a few days ago) should get a firmer grip on reality. OK, I'm just climbing off my soap box now..... byeeeeee.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]