Omega Book

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 1Cust158.tnt23.sfo3.da.uu.net on October 29, 1998 at 16:47:54:

In Reply to: Re: The Good and the Bad and A Question posted by Fedora on October 29, 1998 at 16:32:41:

: : Hi everyone,it's been a while since I visited the forum so I don't know if this is old or new news but in the latest PREVIEWS for things to be ordered for January shipment to all comic and book stores, this information was sent to me.

: : Indiana Jones Secret of the Sphinx (by Max McCoy)
: : The Omega Book reveals the personal histories of everyone who will ever live. Possession of the book, according to legend, gives the owner the power to write one's own destiny and rewrite the destiny of others. Indiana Jones must find the book and keep it away from the madman who is bent on rewriting humanity's final chapter. (Bantam) 204 pgs... $5.50

: : Just thought I pass on the info to all.

: : Deirdre

: While it is truly great that the next book is _finally_ coming, am I the only one who is very, very disapointed that it is only 204 pages?

: Also, while I'm pretty sure that the Omega Book was just created by Mr. McCoy, but I don't suppose anyone has heard of it as a real legend?

: Shorah,
: Fedora

Don't know of the legend of the Omega book, but from the sound of the title of the book, it may be a book held deep in the legendary 'Hall of Records' supposedly beneath the paws of the sphinx, containing countless records of a lost civilization, including ancient science, astronomy, languages, and the truth of all things from the dawn of man to the end of time.

--nitzsche

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]