Heres some tips if you go...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc043.proxy.aol.com on May 23, 2001 at 19:46:26:

In Reply to: Possibly coming June 1st.... (nm) posted by Indiana Banzai on May 23, 2001 at 19:23:35:

If you are going to be there before the park opens, get to adventure land quick! But you will bet getting lots of "Walk!" or "Slow down!" by the people there. Don't worry though, its only about no more than 200 yards to the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Only bad thing is the line will go pretty fast so you will not be able to appreciate all the work and art was put into the queue. Not only will you enjoy the attraction but the queue is awesome also! Hopefully the wait will be no more than 30 mins during the whole day. Wait a minute... It'll be summer. Ok, hopefully no more than 45 mins. And don't forget about the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost directly across from the attraction. I dont think they are giving out the decoder cards anymore so if you need one, I can mail one to you if you want. I got plenty to spare. That pretty much covers it and BEWARE THE EYES OF MARA!

Regards,
Indiana Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: