Re: If you have a Toys McCoy Indy, PLEASE read.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn002a-p1-136.cybertours.com on May 23, 2001 at 23:57:59:

In Reply to: If you have a Toys McCoy Indy, PLEASE read. posted by Indiana Serg on May 23, 2001 at 19:56:16:

: I've been wanting 1 of these for the longest time now but havn't been able to afford the eBay prices. Well, I now have the chance to get 1 cheap (cheap being around $400 compared to the usual $700+). My question is, if you have 1, is it really worth it? Did you honestly buy it & go "JEZZUS, thank god I got this", or "Huh, its kinda Ok, but OUCH, my wallets hurting"!
: I've really been dying for this, but an online friend tells me that the body's movement aint what he thought it'd be & that brought him a little down. He tells me that if it had been done on a 12" Dragon body, it'd be the #1 thing he'd own... as oppoed to a cool expensive item.
: Opinions PLEASE.
: Thanks,
: Serg

I bought one in the original run from Toy Syndicate, and I personally love it. I don't much care about the articulation because I don't do anything with it, but it is very cool, the box is even first rate and it is kind of cool knowing that I have one of a very limited number of cool toys in the world...

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]