Re: And the plot thickens...(like a fine brothy soup) (grin)...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by soap-box jones from 194.129.101.228 on May 24, 2001 at 05:45:38:

In Reply to: And the plot thickens...(like a fine brothy soup) (grin)... posted by West on May 24, 2001 at 03:46:10:

:I wasn't bashing patterson for that.... just for getting all ' ....this is fraud' stuff. I wasn't really bashing him either just supporting wested. Is patterson something to do with flight suits then? I don't really know the history of this site. If he is I understand why he would want to bash wested.... they are the competition..... aslo why are flight suits soooo overpriced. It's completely out of ptoportion.

: Patterson is NOT, I repeat NOT bashing the quality of the merchandise which Wested produces just the fact that Wested sells their jackets saying they are exact replicas when they are not. People buy Wested Raiders to get the originals, but are only getting a copy of a copy. Wested does produce the most accurate LC jacket but not an accurate Raiders jacket. Patterson has found proof of all of this, hard evidence, and yet you continuously bash him for trying to give us an accurate Raiders jacket when none were around. Wested is a good company but doesn't produce an accurate Raiders jacket, so they shouldn't say they do. 'nuff said.

: West

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]