Re: Question....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by soap-box jones from 194.129.101.228 on May 24, 2001 at 07:28:54:

In Reply to: Question.... posted by Austin Powers on May 23, 2001 at 14:14:59:

Where did peter actually say that the new model was more exact. Please send me the link or the actual quote and I 'might' 'eat''my' 'hat'.
I suggest that we were buying the original design but it needed a bit of improvement for the days that it is worn off the film set. I understand what you are saying but I think taht it being taken too far...

: Well I read your post and I tried to resist, but I just can't. I have to ask you one thing. If the "redesigned" jacket is "excellent" and the "geeks talking about 'fraud' should get a firmer grip on reality", then why wasn't Wested's ORIGINAL jacket as accurate as the new one? As far as I know, Wested made these recent changes to the design in order to be more accurate to the movie. So then why was their COA claiming it was already "made to the exact specs" as the movie jacket?

: I think that's where the 'fraud' comments are coming from. You don't buy a tail-less replica of the Cowardly Lion's suit and be content just because its COA says it's "exact".

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]