To Jeff and entire forum, a response

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 29, 1998 at 18:30:13:

In Reply to: Re: FORUM: PLEASE READ posted by Jeff on October 29, 1998 at 17:42:34:

: : Would those who stand against rude behavior in this forum please respond to this message with the agreement not to tolerate childish and hurtful criticism. This forum is one of the best. I enjoy coming here and communicating with people from all walks of life about a very fun topic. I cannot understand unprovoked, antagonistic behavior from anyone in this forum. No need to stand counted with the enemy of everything that the Grail stands for...

: : All those who will pledge against abusive communication in this forum please post 'I' followed by your name.

: : Thanks to all those who remain civilized, and who add to this multi-faceted forum in a positive way.

: : I pledge to do the same.

: : --nitzsche

: Okay Okay, but just tell Michaelson to TRY not to be such a snob.
: Groo-Regars,
: Jeff

Jeff, apparently you have misread my replies, and have totally misread my intentions regarding my reponses. I don't have a snobbish bone in my body, and if my responses have seemed to show such, please accept my apologies. I have been a student of history and movie information for over 30+ years, and do have a professional background regarding much of what I write about. I will cease my responses directly on the forum regarding direct questions if it is creating such a furor on the forum. This has NEVER been my intent since the forum began well over a year ago. I anyone has any questions regarding anything you think I may help with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly by my email address, as several of you have done. I personally am getting quite tired of being attacked by people who seem to think I have an agenda here. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]