Yes, I do

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 24, 2001 at 15:28:04:

In Reply to: I've heard about the Hitler/Grail thing... posted by Thefumegator on May 22, 2001 at 21:21:54:

: I always believed it, too. But one of my friends said that he was told that Hitler actually did have teams of people looking for religious artifacts (yes, like the Ark of the Covenant).
: He also told me a few other interesing tidbits, but what do you guys think about that? Could it be true???

: Wes

Years ago I had a book called "This is the Enemy", the author's name escapes me at the moment, that was published in 1939. It was a British publication, as I recall, and gave a "current" bio regarding each individual Nazi hierarchy, including Hitler, regarding thought processes, and interests. It specfically mentioned the search for Biblical artifacts, but never gave particulars, as when the book was written, it was still current events, and no one could get the particulars as to WHAT he was wanting found. Wish I hadn't lent the book to my brother. He let someone else borrow it, and it disappeared. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]